- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
By John McAfee
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mike Hoomanawanui
St. Louis Rams cornerback Al Harris and tight end Mike Hoomanawanui both suffered potential season-ending ACL injuries in the win at Cleveland.
Steven Jackson has not ruled himself out for the St. Louis Rams' Monday night game against the New York Giants. But he hasn't practiced yet this week and some of his comments made it appear he is already gearing up for Week 3.