- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
Latest mike huckabee Items
This time there likely won't be much suspense about who's in and who's out.
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee on Friday endorsed Sen. Lamar Alexander's re-election bid in a new campaign ad, saying he is ready to step into the ring and fight against anyone who challenges the veteran lawmaker's conservative credentials.
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee on Thursday slammed President Obama for "doing nothing" after a teenager with American citizenship was kidnapped by terrorists in the West Bank.
It is impossible to restore our constitutional republic without first restoring the constitutional system of checks and balances, and the separation of powers.
The threat of rain clouds and sweltering heat could not keep supporters from coming out in droves Thursday on Capitol Hill to defend the traditional definition of marriage, that is the union of a man and a woman.
A judge's decision to strike down all Arkansas laws preventing gay couples from marrying starts a new chapter in the already contentious relationship between the state's Legislature and its courts.
Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee says lawmakers in his home state should impeach a judge who struck down the state's gay marriage ban, saying the judge ignored the will of voters.
Yes, earnest talk and aggressive posturing have their charm. But fame and a name also resonate with voters. A new survey finds that Republicans who have some celebrity fanfare going for them lead the early-bird presidential polls.
A candidate for a southeastern North Carolina congressional seat is getting help from former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee.