- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Mike Ilitch
Owner Mike Ilitch says he is going to miss a jersey retirement ceremony for Detroit Red Wings great Nicklas Lidstrom due to health reasons.
The Detroit Red Wings and city officials on Wednesday announced a $650 million plan for a new arena development for the NHL team in Detroit's downtown entertainment and sports district.
With Prince Fielder and Miguel Cabrera in the middle of the lineup, the Detroit Tigers look ready for a season of slugging at Comerica Park.
The Detroit Tigers responded to a jarring injury with an audacious move.
One day before their big series against second-place Cleveland, the Detroit Tigers ended months of speculation about their manager and front office.
The Detroit Pistons have found a new owner and he knows Motor City sports.
Mike Ilitch, the Little Caesars pizza mogul who already owns the Detroit Tigers and Detroit Red Wings, said Monday that he wants to buy the Detroit Pistons in part to make sure another buyer doesn't move the NBA franchise out of town.
Detroit Red Wings owner Mike Ilitch remembers Mike Modano leading Ilitch's Little Caesars Midget AAA hockey team to the organization's first championship in 1985.
DETROIT (AP) - Owner Mike Ilitch says he is going to miss a jersey retirement ceremony for Detroit Red Wings great Nicklas Lidstrom due to health reasons.
He says Lidstrom is "very deserving" of the honor.