- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Mike Jachles
A man who stepped out of his car in Alligator Alley to view one of the deadly reptiles was bitten by a poisonous snake.
Rapper Rick Ross tweeted Friday afternoon that he will still perform in Memphis, Tenn., later in the evening despite a medical emergency hours earlier that caused the plane he was aboard to return to Florida so he could be taken to the hospital.
Hours after suffering a medical episode that forced a Delta Air Lines plane to return to Florida so he could be taken to the hospital, rapper Rick Ross tweeted that he still planned to perform as scheduled in Memphis, Tenn., on Friday evening.
Broward Sheriff Fire Rescue spokesman Mike Jachles said the 29-year-old man from Boynton Beach was bitten on the foot by a water moccasin Saturday evening after he and his girlfriend made a stop to check out an alligator at mile marker 49 on I-75 eastbound.