- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Mike Kreidler
A hearings officer, who has since been removed from hearing cases, is alleging that the chief deputy to Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler tried to improperly influence her decisions.
Washington state Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler is traveling to Washington, D.C. to discuss health care reform issues with President Barack Obama.
"I expect that we'll have even more robust markets inside and outside of the exchange for 2015. Increased competition is part of health care reform, and that's what we are seeing," Kreidler said.