- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
Topic - Mike Krzyzewski
Don Meyer, one of the winningest coaches in college basketball who came back from a near-fatal car accident and liver cancer before closing out his career, died Sunday in South Dakota. He was 69.
Duke University's longtime basketball coach has received Illinois' highest state honor.
Duke sophomore Rodney Hood is entering the NBA draft.
Jabari Parker is hoping to become Duke's latest one-and-done star to become the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft.
Marquette found its replacement for Buzz Williams in Mike Krzyzewski's coaching tree.
He replaces Buzz Williams, who left for Virginia Tech last month after leading Marquette to a 139-69 record and five NCAA tournament appearances in six seasons. The Golden Eagles missed the tournament this year.
Duke's latest one-and-done could be followed by another one of an entirely different kind.
Dunk City is long gone. Make way for the next bunch of bracket busters from the little-known Atlantic Sun Conference: Mercer.
Mike Krzyzewski has won more NCAA tournament games than anyone in the history of men's basketball. Even he and his Duke Blue Devils aren't immune to being knocked out early.
Following Duke's shocking loss to No. 14 seed Mercer, Blue Devils coach Mike Krzyzewski went out of his way to congratulate the Bears.
There's only one way for Jabari Parker and Rodney Hood to hang a banner in the Cameron Indoor Stadium rafters in their first - and maybe only - season playing together for Duke.
First, Mike Krzyzewski takes a shot at George Washington's conference. Then the NCAA mistakenly puts the logo for crosstown rival Georgetown on T-shirts for sale on the official tournament website.
Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski said the technical foul called after he threw a pen at the floor during Sunday's Atlantic Coast Conference tournament championship game was "absolutely ridiculous" and "shameful."
This could be it for Jabari Parker at Duke.
Coach Mike Krzyzewski is out of the hospital and at practice with No. 4 Duke after feeling light-headed during a loss at Wake Forest.
"It is wide open, and this is good. It shows they want to be here, they want to be a part of USA Basketball," Krzyzewski said of the large turnout.
"What we need to do is to figure out a core eight or nine, and then (determine) who complements those eight or nine in style."