- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
Topic - Mike Krzyzewski
Jabari Parker is hoping to become Duke's latest one-and-done star to become the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft.
Marquette found its replacement for Buzz Williams in Mike Krzyzewski's coaching tree.
He replaces Buzz Williams, who left for Virginia Tech last month after leading Marquette to a 139-69 record and five NCAA tournament appearances in six seasons. The Golden Eagles missed the tournament this year.
Duke's latest one-and-done could be followed by another one of an entirely different kind.
Mike Krzyzewski has won more NCAA tournament games than anyone in the history of men's basketball. Even he and his Duke Blue Devils aren't immune to being knocked out early.
Following Duke's shocking loss to No. 14 seed Mercer, Blue Devils coach Mike Krzyzewski went out of his way to congratulate the Bears.
Dunk City is long gone. Make way for the next bunch of bracket busters from the little-known Atlantic Sun Conference: Mercer.
There's only one way for Jabari Parker and Rodney Hood to hang a banner in the Cameron Indoor Stadium rafters in their first - and maybe only - season playing together for Duke.
First, Mike Krzyzewski takes a shot at George Washington's conference. Then the NCAA mistakenly puts the logo for crosstown rival Georgetown on T-shirts for sale on the official tournament website.
Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski said the technical foul called after he threw a pen at the floor during Sunday's Atlantic Coast Conference tournament championship game was "absolutely ridiculous" and "shameful."
This could be it for Jabari Parker at Duke.
Coach Mike Krzyzewski is out of the hospital and at practice with No. 4 Duke after feeling light-headed during a loss at Wake Forest.
Mike Krzyzewski may have poured too much emotion into No. 4 Duke's trip to Wake Forest.
It's been a wild week for No. 5 Duke. After losing to their most hated rivals, the Blue Devils took down the No. 1 team.
They'll remember the OT from the first Syracuse-Duke game - and the Ts that decided Round 2.
Coach Mike Krzyzewski said in a statement that it was "an honor for us to have him in our program."
Hood hasn't announced whether he will enter the draft, though Krzyzewski said "I wish we had him for more than one year" after Duke's ACC tournament win against Clemson last month.