- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
Latest Mike Lee Items
Although she is herself a childless woman in her 30s, Slate columnist Reihan Salam argues that parents deserve better tax treatment, even if that means hiking taxes on the childless.
North Carolina U.S. Senate candidate Greg Brannon is traveling the state with a sitting senator who endorsed him and who is also a favorite of the tea party movement.
When Sen. Ted Cruz was in the middle of his 21-hour filibuster, he had already read "Green Eggs and Ham" to his children via C-SPAN, found himself killing time and needed a way to praise his fellow filibusterist, Sen. Mike Lee. So he tapped into his actor's training and summoned up his best Darth Vader impression.
Investigators believe carbon monoxide probably poisoned four people whose bodies were found Wednesday in a house in rural Mississippi.
Tea party and conservative groups have been able to pick a clear favorite in most of this year's Senate GOP primaries — but that's not the case in Nebraska, where four candidates, all claiming conservative bragging rights, are running.
FBI agents working alongside Utah state prosecutors in a wide-ranging corruption investigation have uncovered accusations of wrongdoing by two of the U.S. Senate's most prominent figures — Majority Leader Harry Reid and rising Republican Sen. Mike Lee — but the Justice Department has thwarted their bid to launch a full federal investigation.
Republican U.S. Senate candidate Greg Brannon touted a new endorsement Thursday, while rival Thom Tillis announced a $1.1 million television ad.
Sen. Mike Lee is endorsing Ben Sasse in the Nebraska Senate GOP primary contest, giving the president of Midland University the support of another high-profile conservative and tea party favorite in the tight Republican race.
The four congressmen with perfect ratings from the conservative group for 2013 are Republican Reps. Matt Salmon, Trent Franks and David Schweikert of Arizona and Tom McClintock of California.