- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Mike Locksley
Maryland has reportedly signed offensive coordinator Mike Locksley to a three-year contract extension. What does that mean for the Terrapins?
Shawn Petty, the latest in Maryland's unexpectedly long line of quarterbacks, is not overly emotional. He also wasn't expected to play quarterback again after being recruited as a linebacker out of Greenbelt's Eleanor Roosevelt High School.
C.J. Brown, Maryland's presumptive starting quarterback and one of its team captains, already had his chance to play in 2012 extinguished in the preseason.
Mike Locksley spent last autumn in quite a new way. He watched his 15-year-old son's football games every week. He took his daughter to school. He embraced the quality family time that admittedly eluded him for more than two decades.
New Maryland offensive coordinator Mike Locksley will receive $500,000 in guaranteed compensation annually and be eligible for bonuses based on the Terrapins' recruiting rankings.
Maryland announced the hire of Mike Locksley as its offensive coordinator Thursday. What might be more interesting than his work running the Terrapins' offense, though, will be the value of his recruiting acumen and ability to learn from an abysmal run as a head coach.
Mike Locksley was first to go.
Mike Locksley, whose three years as head football coach at New Mexico have been mostly marked by losses and off-field problems, was fired Sunday.
B.R. Holbrook was named New Mexico's starting quarterback Tuesday.
A former assistant football coach at the University of New Mexico has filed a civil rights lawsuit stemming from an altercation involving coach Mike Locksley.
A former assistant football coach has sued the University of New Mexico and coach Mike Locksley over an altercation between the two men last year.