- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Mike London
Virginia coach Mike London hopes he got quality over quantity.
It usually turns more than a few heads when a top high school recruit commits to a struggling program.
Virginia coach Mike London has completed his staff with the hiring of Mike Archer as a defensive assistant.
Virginia coach Mike London has hired Jerome Oliver as his new defensive line coach.
In the aftermath of the Hokies' 10th consecutive win in a series that dates back to the 19th century, the Cavaliers were grasping at straws to explain how the rivalry has become so lopsided.
London had as many wins over Duke in two years at Richmond as he's had in four years at Virginia: one. Yes, Duke isn't the doormat at used to be. That's one of the sticking points. If Duke can upgrade its program, why can't Virginia?
The loss was the fourth in a row for Virginia (2-5, 0-3), which gained just 7 yards in the third quarter after a fast start that made it seem like it would finally snap its losing streak.
Rowe made his second career start in place of C.J. Brown, who sustained a concussion in last week's 63-0 loss at Florida State. Rowe went 18 for 34 and directed an offense that accumulated 468 yards.
Watford has just 18 yards in 18 carries, but first-year offensive coordinator Steve Fairchild has said Watford has the ability to tuck and run. Conservative play-calling to date has limited those opportunities.
De'Anthony Thomas ran for 124 yards and three touchdowns, Marcus Mariota threw for two touchdowns and ran 71 yards for another score and No. 2 Oregon started fast and manhandled Virginia 59-10 Saturday.
As has been noted a couple of million times before, this area has changed quite a bit over the years. I grew up here, then left for college in 1974 and didn't return to stay until 2011. Yeah, things have changed.
Kevin Parks ran 13 yards for a touchdown with 2:36 to play Saturday night and Virginia beat BYU 19-16 in a wild, rain-drenched season-opener.
Coach Mike London, sitting squarely on a hot seat, turned over his staff following the disappointing campaign. Now, with a little help from an old friend, he is hopeful the Cavaliers are back on track.
The Alabama transfer, once one of the nation's most highly rated high school quarterbacks at Oscar Smith High School in Chesapeake, played in all 12 games for the Cavaliers last season, starting four.
Virginia Tech is preparing to face two quarterbacks when it plays Virginia on Saturday.