- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Mike London Items
Virginia coach Mike London has to concern himself with 11 moving parts on each football play, and it's one of the most basic jobs that has given him headaches through two weeks.
Virginia's receivers enter each huddle waiting to hear a high number.
For programs that rarely play and have very different football traditions, Virginia and Penn State share a number of personnel connections.
The outcome had been decided and Highway 29 was getting congested, but as the final minutes ticked off in Virginia's win against Richmond on Saturday, the Cavaliers' defenders were fully engaged with the action.
Former Virginia standouts Matt Schaub and D'Brickashaw Ferguson will have their jerseys retired in a halftime ceremony during Saturday's game against Richmond.
Michael Rocco's uncle is the coach at the University of Richmond. His dad was a quarterback at Penn State.
Virginia's workouts this summer often ended in the same way.
Paul Freedman has always enjoyed wearing red, white and blue, and he got the perfect opportunity this summer.
Entering the first week of the season, college football coaches have to plan out which freshmen will redshirt and which will play. This year, Virginia coach Mike London will get a bonus decision.