- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Mike Macintyre
University of Colorado athletic director Rick George unveiled a strategic plan Wednesday that includes a goal of having the Buffaloes football team compete in the Pac-12 championship game by 2017.
The football game between Fresno State and Colorado in Boulder was postponed on Friday because of flooding that's devastating the state.
For some teams, a 2-0 start really is something to get excited about.
San Jose State endured a few turbulent weeks after former coach Mike MacIntyre left for Colorado. It was nothing compared to how far the 24th-ranked Spartans had come in just a few years.
Two seasons ago, the notion of San Jose State playing in a bowl game was ludicrous. Four games into the year, a bowl destination for Bowling Green seemed a winter fantasy.
All times EDT
San Jose State slowed Navy's rushing offense, and Brandon Rutley took care of the rest.
Wisconsin wants to shoot down the No. 1 comparison that's sure to be made Saturday when the 11th-ranked Badgers take on San Jose State: How would Wisconsin fare against Alabama?
Line: Alabama by 37 1/2.
Talk about a rude welcome to head coaching.
Colorado head coach Mike MacIntyre shouts to his team in the second quarter of an NCAA college football game against Utah Saturday, Nov. 30, 2013, in Salt Lake City.
"I think it shows we're making progress," Colorado coach Mike MacIntyre said. "That gives everybody a little bit more confidence. Those kids and coaches in that locker room are all down, but there's a resilience to them."