- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
Topic - Mike Malone
Barring a change of heart from the league offices, Sacramento center DeMarcus Cousins has played his last game of the season.
The Clippers tuned up for the playoffs with a clinic on scoring in transition, whether it was going coast-to-coast for layups or ferocious dunks.
DeMarcus Cousins is listed as day-to-day because of tendinitis in his right knee as Sacramento appears to be shutting down now that they're officially out of the playoff race.
Rudy Gay was sick Saturday afternoon and didn't practice while Marcus Thornton is questionable for the Kings in Sunday's game.
Incoming Sacramento Kings owner Vivek Ranadive is already making moves to rebuild the fallen franchise.
New Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson will have one of the NBA's top assistants on the bench with him next season.
Chris Paul doesn't always say what his fans New Orleans want to hear, particularly when it comes to his future.
"To have a drivable segment is exciting," said Mike Malone, president of the Northwest Arkansas Council, a nonprofit that works with local chambers of commerce and as businesses to help boost commercial activity. "But what's also is exciting are the next two phases about to be under construction. ... It'll better connect northwest Arkansas to the upper Midwest when it's finished."
"They're far enough apart that there shouldn't be," he said.