- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Mike Martz Items
Considering the Chicago Bears picked near the end of each round of the NFL draft, general manager Jerry Angelo on Saturday thought he did a reasonable job filling team needs.
Mike Tice refers to it in jest as the night he "almost resigned."
Coordinator Mike Martz's offense has had its ups and downs in his first season in Chicago.
Jason Hill figured he would move across the country, get a fresh start and have plenty of time to get acclimated to his new team, new offense, new coaches and new teammates.
Jay Cutler just needed some time.
Winless in the United States, the Buffalo Bills don't intend to go O in Canada.
All through the Chicago Bears locker room, players insist the coaches are doing all they can, that the offensive scheme is just fine.
Poised to return from a hamstring injury, Chris Williams might not have his old job waiting for him.
Gary Kubiak has been worrying all week.