- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Raul Castro gets a needle and the friendly hand of Obama
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mike Mccann
"The four years I've been here, I've never seen this team give up," McCann said. "We don't get down on ourselves and we know anything can happen because we've seen it. In a tournament like this, a little luck doesn't hurt, either."
"I think we'll definitely embrace that underdog label a little, but we're not going in there with that mindset," senior outfielder Mike McCann said. "We know those teams have the pressure on them because they're supposed to beat us. We've played teams down South and beat them and hung in with them. I think we have the mentality that we can beat these teams."