- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mike Mccann
"The four years I've been here, I've never seen this team give up," McCann said. "We don't get down on ourselves and we know anything can happen because we've seen it. In a tournament like this, a little luck doesn't hurt, either."
"I think we'll definitely embrace that underdog label a little, but we're not going in there with that mindset," senior outfielder Mike McCann said. "We know those teams have the pressure on them because they're supposed to beat us. We've played teams down South and beat them and hung in with them. I think we have the mentality that we can beat these teams."