- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- Ukraine will compete in Sochi Paralympics despite Crimea conflict
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Mike Mccann
"The four years I've been here, I've never seen this team give up," McCann said. "We don't get down on ourselves and we know anything can happen because we've seen it. In a tournament like this, a little luck doesn't hurt, either."
"I think we'll definitely embrace that underdog label a little, but we're not going in there with that mindset," senior outfielder Mike McCann said. "We know those teams have the pressure on them because they're supposed to beat us. We've played teams down South and beat them and hung in with them. I think we have the mentality that we can beat these teams."