- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest mike mccarthy Items
Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy says veteran left tackle Chad Clifton has a "significant" hamstring injury after leaving Sunday night's game against the Atlanta Falcons.
The Green Bay Packers say running back Ryan Grant and right tackle Bryan Bulaga won't play Sunday against the Denver Broncos.
Safety Nick Collins is out for the season after injuring his neck in the Green Bay Packers' victory at Carolina on Sunday.
With 11 days until the Green Bay Packers open the 2011 NFL season, the defending Super Bowl champions' priority for the final week of the preseason is simple.
Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy and his staff have spent weeks coming up with plans to cram a full offseason's worth of preparation into a compressed training camp timeframe without risking injuries by pushing players too hard.
Although the ring was even heavier than Charles Woodson expected, it felt just right on his hand.
Facing the possibility of an extended work stoppage in the NFL, the Green Bay Packers will take a series of cost-cutting measures that could include pay cuts to top-level employees such as president and CEO Mark Murphy, coach Mike McCarthy and general manager Ted Thompson.
The Green Bay Packers have signed coach Mike McCarthy to a new multiyear contract less than a month after winning the Super Bowl.
Outside linebacker Erik Walden was a bystander during the Green Bay Packers' jog-through practice Saturday, putting his availability for the Super Bowl in doubt.