- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest mike mccarthy Items
Pushing ahead with his career in the wake of personal tragedy, Green Bay Packers offensive coordinator Joe Philbin interviewed for the Miami Dolphins' head coaching job for a second time Wednesday.
The Green Bay Packers walked off the field for the final time this season to a chorus of chants of "Let's Go, Giants!"
For Eli Manning and the New York Giants, Lambeau Field has become a familiar launching pad. After beating the Green Bay Packers at home for the second time in four years, they only hope this trip ends the same way — at the Super Bowl.
Police have recovered the body of Green Bay Packers offensive coordinator Joe Philbin's son from an icy Wisconsin river and said Tuesday that they were trying to figure out how he died.
Mike McCarthy called it a "punch in the heart."
New Hampshire voters began casting their ballots at schools and churches Tuesday in the nation's first presidential primary as former House Speaker Newt Gingrich kept up his attacks on former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, the Republican front-runner.
Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney won the nation's first presidential primary Tuesday night, overcoming charges by his conservative Republican rivals that he is a political moderate and a corporate raider to capture a double-digit victory in New Hampshire.
The Green Bay Packers canceled player availability on Monday, bracing for bad news as authorities searched for the missing 21-year-old son of offensive coordinator Joe Philbin amid fears that he had drowned in an icy Wisconsin river.
The next time Aaron Rodgers steps under center, it will have been 20 days since he last played for the Green Bay Packers.