- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
The Obamacare facade is beginning to crumble
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mike Mccartney
After a promise from players that the game will be more competitive, the NFL will hold the Pro Bowl in Honolulu next Jan. 27, a week before the Super Bowl.
Arian Foster got what he wanted from the Houston Texans, agreeing to a new five-year contract.
The Baltimore Ravens signed defensive tackle Haloti Ngata to a five-year, $61-million contract on Tuesday.
The Baltimore Ravens have agreed to a five-year contract with defensive tackle Haloti Ngata.
The Baltimore Ravens signed defensive tackle Haloti Ngata to a five-year, $61 million contract on Tuesday.
A.J. Hawk's absence from the Green Bay Packers didn't last long.
Hawaii lawmakers gave final approval to civil unions Wednesday and sent the legislation to Democratic Gov. Neil Abercrombie, who plans to sign it into law within 10 business days.
Spending in Hawaii by tourists and other visitors in November skyrocketed by almost a third compared to a year ago.
McCartney said the relationship of more than 30 years goes beyond the Pro Bowl game itself and both the state and the NFL would work on improving the overall experience.
"Hawaii looks forward to building upon our long-standing relationship with the NFL Pro Bowl well into the future," McCartney said.