- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Mike Mcdaniel
"As a result he's been much more consistent with regard to catching balls that are in his frame," McDaniel said. "That, in combination with how much he owns the offense, knows when he's supposed to separate and when the quarterback is looking to him, makes him a very reliable, consistent target to get open."
"[Hankerson] is a natural runner. He has route running instincts that you can't coach," McDaniel said.