- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mike Mcdaniel
"As a result he's been much more consistent with regard to catching balls that are in his frame," McDaniel said. "That, in combination with how much he owns the offense, knows when he's supposed to separate and when the quarterback is looking to him, makes him a very reliable, consistent target to get open."
"[Hankerson] is a natural runner. He has route running instincts that you can't coach," McDaniel said.