- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Mike Mcgrath
The Montana Judges Association wants to make it more difficult for people with cases before district courts to substitute one judge for another simply by filing a statement that they believe the judge would not be fair or impartial.
A jury deliberated the corruption case against former New Orleans Mayor Ray Nagin, the city's chief executive when Hurricane Katrina struck in 2005, for more than three hours Monday before breaking for the evening.
Leonardo Bertozzi, ESPN, Brazil
HELENA, Mont. (AP) — Following a watchdog group's report critical of Montana's lack of financial disclosure requirements for supreme court justices, the state's high court is proposing that its justices and candidates follow the same disclosure rules as other elected officials.
Borussia Dortmund's impressive display over the weekend earned it first place in The Associated Press global soccer poll on Tuesday.
Fraizer Campbell's two goals in Cardiff's stunning 3-2 win over Manchester City earned him the top spot in the player rankings Tuesday in The Associated Press global soccer poll, while his Welsh club was second behind Atletico Madrid in the team vote.
U.S. Navy Lt. Mike McGrath was just 27 years old, with a wife and two toddler sons in the U.S., when he was shot down and taken prisoner on his 179th bombing mission during the Vietnam War.
Frank Lampard earned the top spot in the weekly Associated Press global soccer poll for the first time after setting Chelsea's career goals record.
Fresh off a second straight drubbing of the once-mighty Barcelona, Bayern Munich was voted the top team in the Associated Press global soccer poll for the sixth straight week.
After dominating the first legs of their Champions League semifinals, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund lead the latest Associated Press global soccer poll.
It's turning into a procession for Bayern Munich in the Associated Press global soccer poll.
Lionel Messi and Barcelona fell from the top of the Associated Press Global Football Rankings this week and were replaced by rivals Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid.
Michael B. McGrath, a trailblazing advertising executive at The Washington Times and doting family man to his wife and two daughters, died Monday after a long fight with lung cancer. He was 41.
There is no agreement among historians over whether the judges were "corrupt, inept or merely fiercely loyal to Heinze," McGrath wrote.
McGrath had acknowledged that he could get an existing sentence reduced for an unrelated crime in New Jersey.