- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- Troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
Latest Mike Mclachlan Items
Four Colorado Democratic lawmakers who have pushed tough gun control measures are now facing concerted recall efforts.
Colorado gun-rights advocates, furious about last week's signing of three hotly debated gun control bills, are launching recall drives against at least four Democratic legislators and possibly the governor.