- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Mike Montgomery
Former NBA coach Eric Musselman recently interviewed for the head coach opening at California, a person with knowledge of the process said.
When Mike Montgomery walked off the court last week following an NIT loss to SMU, he had a sneaking suspicion that it was time to retire after more than four decades and 1,000 games as a basketball coach.
California coach Mike Montgomery is scheduled to meet with athletic director Sandy Barbour on Monday to let her know whether he plans to retire.
Playing without center Richard Solomon forced California coach Mike Montgomery to go to a smaller lineup.
California missed early shots, committed costly turnovers and never could keep pace with UCLA.
California's Justin Cobbs points out how just a few weeks back, Arizona appeared invincible and everybody else in the Pac-12 Conference seemed to be playing for second place.
Mike Montgomery assured there were no magical words that finally awoke California from a 14-minute slumber on Saturday.
With fans rushing the floor and surrounding him in a sea of gold, California coach Mike Montgomery kept screaming and yelling at them to get back.
Every time Arizona had been challenged this season, the Wildcats survived by making big plays and big shots in the closing moments of big games.
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) — Different season, same result.
California coach Mike Montgomery said Tuesday there was no excuse for him shoving star player Allen Crabbe during a game and that the action was completely out of character for him.
California coach Mike Montgomery was reprimanded by the Pac-12 on Monday for shoving one of his own players in the chest during a game.
The Kansas City Royals have slowly and methodically allowed their top prospects to climb through their farm system in recent years, piecing together a team they believe can compete in the wide-open American League Central.
The Kansas City Royals gambled their future Sunday night for a chance to win right now.
California men's basketball coach Mike Montgomery said Friday he was diagnosed with bladder cancer and had surgery last week that has left him cancer-free.
Musselman met with athletic director Sandy Barbour about replacing Mike Montgomery, who announced his retirement last month.
"I can't say I was surprised how aggressive they were," Cal coach Mike Montgomery said. "They have been more aggressive than us on many occasions the last few years ... and they were again. They were very physical, and we didn't handle that very well."