- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Mike Montgomery Items
Former NBA coach Eric Musselman recently interviewed for the head coach opening at California, a person with knowledge of the process said.
When Mike Montgomery walked off the court last week following an NIT loss to SMU, he had a sneaking suspicion that it was time to retire after more than four decades and 1,000 games as a basketball coach.
California coach Mike Montgomery is scheduled to meet with athletic director Sandy Barbour on Monday to let her know whether he plans to retire.
Playing without center Richard Solomon forced California coach Mike Montgomery to go to a smaller lineup.
California missed early shots, committed costly turnovers and never could keep pace with UCLA.
California's Justin Cobbs points out how just a few weeks back, Arizona appeared invincible and everybody else in the Pac-12 Conference seemed to be playing for second place.
Mike Montgomery assured there were no magical words that finally awoke California from a 14-minute slumber on Saturday.
With fans rushing the floor and surrounding him in a sea of gold, California coach Mike Montgomery kept screaming and yelling at them to get back.
Every time Arizona had been challenged this season, the Wildcats survived by making big plays and big shots in the closing moments of big games.