- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Mike Morley
The event in the central Vietnamese city of Danang next month will last about one week and is "not an exercise" because there is no combat training, said Lt. Cmdr. Mike Morley, a Navy spokesman.
"There's no connection at all" with territorial disputes simmering in the South China Sea," he said. "It's merely just a coincidence of timing."