- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
Latest mike morse Items
Rick Ankiel drove in the go-ahead run with a two-out walk in the 11th inning and Mike Morse followed with a grand slam, leading the Washington Nationals to a wild 9-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday.
Washington Nationals starting pitcher Jason Marquis was ejected from Sunday's game in the bottom of the sixth inning for hitting the Arizona Diamondbacks' Justin Upton with a pitch.
John Lannan didn't get a shaving cream pie thrust in his face and a shower of cold Gatorade. Instead, his left arm was wrapped in the usual ice packs and elastic bandages as he reclined in the clubhouse at Nationals Park.
In their opening exhibition game against the New York Mets, the Nationals got their first look under major-league conditions at 18-year-old wunderkind Bryce Harper, whom they are counting on to be one of their cornerstones in the not-too-distant future.