- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
Topic - Mike Morton
"We have a huge party this weekend," Mike Morton, a senior program manager with Visual Studio, told Blitz as they posed for the photo. "This is going to be the bomb!"
"What I kind of see now is the question of Santorum's electability starting to rear its head again," said Morton, who sees the candidate's focus on social issues turning off some fiscal conservatives. "It causes people to think if that's where he is, is he really electable in a cycle where the economy and getting jobs are the top issues?"