- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Mike Moustakas Items
The Kansas City Royals have recalled third baseman Mike Moustakas from Triple-A Omaha and activated left-hander Francisley Bueno from the 15-day disabled list.
The Royals sent third baseman Mike Moustakas to Triple-A Omaha on Thursday in their latest attempt to break one of their franchise cornerstones out of his prolonged slump.
There's been so much talk about Mike Moustakas at the plate that the third baseman ignored the conversation Wednesday - even after doing something positive.
The Royals flexed, then fizzled.
The Kansas City Royals needed a big hit.
Ricky Nolasco was virtually unhittable a week ago in Minnesota, shutting down the scuffling Royals over eight innings in an easy victory that came amid a three-game sweep.
Jason Vargas began tinkering sometime between the second and third inning, after his pitch count had risen perilously high yet he'd managed to wiggle out of three straight jams.
George Springer got his first game with the Houston Astros out of the way on Wednesday night.
Mike Moustakas has been mired in such a tough start to the season he joked that he tried to do a little something extra to make sure the ball he hit in the 11th inning would carry out of Minute Maid Park.