- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Latest Mike Mularkey Items
Jacksonville Jaguars coach Mike Mularkey insists he wanted quarterback Tim Tebow.
The Atlanta Falcons hired former San Francisco coach Mike Nolan as their defensive coordinator on Wednesday, hoping he can toughen up a unit that has rarely ranked among the NFL elite.
Completing an unusual swap of offensive coordinators, the Falcons hired Dirk Koetter from Jacksonville to replace Mike Mularkey only four days after the Jaguars introduced Mularkey as their new coach.
The Jacksonville Jaguars targeted Mike Mularkey early in their coaching search.
The Oakland Raiders fired their coach Tuesday — a brave move, to say the least. After all, when you get rid of your coach, it means you have to find another, and the supermarket shelves aren't exactly overflowing with quality candidates.
The Jacksonville Jaguars have hired Atlanta Falcons offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey as head coach, a move they hope will help improve the league's worst offense.
The Tennessee Titans have hired Mike Munchak as the franchise's 16th head coach, deciding to promote from within to replace Jeff Fisher.
Mike Mularkey had one chance to be an NFL head coach. He's hoping the Cleveland Browns give him another.
The Cleveland Browns hit the road to interview Falcons offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey for their coaching job.