- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Mike Munchak Items
Titans coach Mike Munchak, general manager Ruston Webster and owner Bud Adams' top executive in Tennessee have landed in Raleigh-Durham, N.C., on their way to meet with Peyton Manning.
The Tennessee Titans have made their pitch to Peyton Manning and the quarterback left the team's headquarters Wednesday night after spending 6 1/2 hours inside.
A group of Tennessee Titans executives have returned to Nashville with Peyton Manning for a meeting with the free agent on the team's home turf.
Titans coach Mike Munchak, general manager Ruston Webster and owner Bud Adams' Chief Operating Officer in Tennessee have picked up Peyton Manning at the Raleigh-Durham airport and according to a new flight plan they're headed back to Nashville.
Titans coach Mike Munchak, general manager Ruston Webster and owner Bud Adams' top executive in Tennessee took off Wednesday in the team's private plane headed for a meeting with Peyton Manning.
A person familiar with the situation says the Tennessee Titans will be visiting with four-time NFL MVP Peyton Manning in his search for a new team.
Jay Paterno leaned over his dying father, gave him a kiss, and whispered in his ear.
Bears quarterback Jay Cutler has a broken thumb, Titans QB Matt Hasselbeck is dealing with an injured right arm, and Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has a high left ankle sprain.
If Ben Roethlisberger is going to help turn the Pittsburgh Steelers around, he's going to have to do it on one foot.