- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Mike Munchak Items
The NFL has reinstated Gregg Williams after suspending him for his role in the New Orleans' bounty scandal, and the Titans have added him to their coaching staff.
Gregg Williams knows he's got to prove himself every day.
The NFL ended Williams' indefinite suspension Thursday and notified the Titans they could hire him. Tennessee also announced in the same release that Williams had been hired as a senior assistant coach for its defense.
Gregg Williams may be a step closer to returning to the NFL after being suspended indefinitely for his role in the Saints' bounty program.
Andy Reid got such a hearty hug on the sideline from Howard Mudd that the 70-year-old assistant with the artificial hip actually lifted the burly head coach off his feet.
Adam Vinatieri is still winning games with his foot.
Titans owner Bud Adams laid down the challenge to his entire organization after Tennessee's brutal loss to Chicago, creating the latest NFL hot seat for coaches and general managers.
Andrew Luck calls the game-winning play coach Bruce Arians designed "really neat," and the Colts interim coach thinks the rookie quarterback was just fantastic.
The Houston Texans' defense is making as many plays as the offense, and the formula has the team off to its best start ever.