- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Mike Muscala Items
Andrew Smith had a double-double with a career-high 16 rebounds and 14 points, and Butler made 18 of 20 free throws down the stretch to hold off upset-minded Bucknell.
Worth Smith, Navy's leading scorer, was held scoreless and limited to just 7 minutes of action because of foul trouble.
Previewing the Patriot League.
Previewing the Patriot League postseason.
There were no complex explanations for American's first loss at home all season, a setback that cost the Eagles a shot at a share of a conference title.
Navy forward Worth Smith barely practiced entering Saturday's game against Bucknell, consigned to the sideline while wearing a walking boot to deal with a stress reaction in his right foot.