- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Mike Myers
Comedian Dane Cook's career is soaring to new heights.
As the Fox alternate-universe drama "Fringe" ends its five-season run, let us pause to praise John Noble's textured performance as Walter Bishop _ and his talented potrayals of Walter Bishop, Walter Bishop and Walter Bishop. And Anna Torv? Her work as Olivia Dunham, Olivia Dunham and Olivia Dunham has built a one-dimensional character into a genuine, multifaceted sci-fi heroine.
Beyonce will be the halftime performer at next year's Super Bowl, we learned this week when the AP broke the news. This got me thinking about the multi-talented multi-hyphenate's movie performances. The R&B superstar has appeared in a lot of films over the past decade, with some decidedly high-profile roles. And while she shouldn't quit her day job just yet, she does have a radiant screen presence.
No Doubt's attorneys can argue to a jury that the band was misled by gaming giant Activision Publishing Inc. about how its likeness would be used in the video game "Band Hero," a judge ruled Tuesday.
"Saturday Night Live" has seen its fair share of brilliant performers. John Belushi and Chevy Chase in the early years; budding movie stars including Eddie Murphy and Mike Myers later on; Adam Sandler and Chris Farley; Tina Fey and Jimmy Fallon. But none got the emotional sendoff reserved for Kristen Wiig.
The women of "Saturday Night Live" haven't fared as well as the men when it comes to movie stardom. Despite the tremendous platform the program has provided, few of the female talents have found big-screen success.
A year after Hewlett-Packard Co. purchased flailing Palm, the technology behemoth is rolling out the first tablet that uses Palm's webOS operating system.
Christopher Nolan and Jon Favreau are among the latest posse of directors opposing a new premium video-on-demand (VOD) service backed by Warner Bros., Universal, 20th Century Fox and Sony, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
When actress Cameron Diaz bought a purse as a tourist in China, she never expected the uproar she would face by carrying it to Peru.
Myers said the univserity has a sister telescope in need of restoration.