- Tennessee ammunition site explodes, killing 1
- U.N.: Iran cuts stock closest to nuke-arms grade
- Oklahoma gay-marriage case before U.S. appeals court
- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
Latest Mike Napoli Items
The Boston Red Sox believed they were headed to extra innings on a frigid night at U.S. Cellular Field.
Alexei Ramirez is finding different ways of helping the White Sox earn dramatic victories.
While Dustin Pedroia returned to Boston's starting lineup, Mike Napoli dropped out.
Boston Red Sox first baseman Mike Napoli left Tuesday night's game against the White Sox after injuring his left ring finger sliding into second base in the ninth inning.
CC Sabathia was looking better than he had all season, maybe even most of last season, until David Ortiz lumbered up the first base line with a tapper toward third base that beat the pull shift.
Every time the Red Sox got something started early in the game Tuesday night, they stalled.
There will almost certainly be times this season when Ubaldo Jimenez makes a couple mistakes on the mound without any consequences.
Even though the Boston Red Sox insist that they've turned the page from last year, their first win of the season was eerily reminiscent of 2013.
Josh Willingham finally hit his first home run of the spring in Minnesota's exhibition finale, and the Twins beat the Boston Red Sox 7-4 on Saturday.