- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
Latest Mike Napoli Items
The Boston Red Sox have put first baseman Mike Napoli on the 15-day disabled list with a sprained finger and recalled right-hander Brandon Workman from Triple-A Pawtucket.
The Boston Red Sox placed right fielder Shane Victorino on the 15-day disabled list for the second time this season.
Boston Red Sox right-hander John Lackey felt right at home, putting on his boots and a wide-brim cowboy hat after another solid outing.
A.J. Pierzynski and Mike Napoli had run-producing hits in the first inning against their former team and the Boston Red Sox got above .500 for the first time since three games into the season with a series-clinching 5-2 victory at Texas on Sunday.
The strong finish by Texas Rangers left-hander Robbie Ross wasn't enough to offset his bad start.
Will Middlebrooks' reaction running down the first-base line might have summed up how his teammates were feeling when the Boston Red Sox finally got back to .500.
Another tight game. Another one-run loss for the Cincinnati Reds.
The Boston Red Sox made sure the umpires noticed something on New York pitcher Michael Pineda this time.
Jacoby Ellsbury wasted little time reminding the Red Sox how he used to help them win.