- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Mike O'Neil
"The Republican primary voter (in Arizona) is a very unique animal and it is a microcosm of a caricature and it is the most sort of rabid, anti-immigration, hard-right conservative," said Mike O'Neil, who has been doing polling in the state for 35 years.
"I think saner heads will prevail, but not necessarily right away and not necessarily in the Republican primary," O'Neil said.