- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Mike Pence Items
Despite vigorous protests from House Democrats, the House of Representatives agreed Friday to eliminate "any and all" federal funding to Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA) and its 102 affiliates.
A Philadelphia judge Wednesday ordered an immediate trial for abortion clinic doctor Kermit Gosnell, his wife and eight employees on murder, conspiracy and other charges.
Rep. Mike Pence, Indiana Republican, on Wednesday said undercover videotapes that appear to show Planned Parenthood clinic employees offering advice to a "pimp" and services for underage prostitutes are just the latest evidence that Congress needs to cut funding to the organization.
U.S. Rep. Mike Pence of Indiana said Thursday he will not seek the Republican nomination for president in 2012.
With the promise of some giddy political theater, broadcast coverage of President Obama's State of the Union address Tuesday night is approaching Hollywood proportions.
The State of the Union company picnic is looming on Capitol Hill. Come Tuesday, there will be sack races, an egg toss, a group sing, and oh yes, a big speech from President Obama in there somewhere.
An independent campaign to draw Rep. Mike Pence, Indiana Republican, into the 2012 presidential race is under way, with a veteran of the Reagan White House launching a petition drive on Monday urging him to enter the primary contests.
Cut spending, raise taxes and fees, and accept billions of dollars from Congress. That's been the formula for states trying to survive the worst economy since the 1930s.
Cut spending, raise taxes and fees, and accept billions of dollars from Congress. That's been the formula for states trying to survive the worst economy since the 1930s