- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Mike Poole
When Eddie Jordan took over as Rutgers' basketball coach in April, he faced an unenviable task - rebuilding a program in shambles following Mike Rice's ignominious departure.
A.J. English scored 21 points and added 13 assists as Iona won its ninth consecutive game, topping Monmouth 89-70 Friday night.
David Laury had 21 points and Mike Poole scored 19 Friday night as Iona defeated Manhattan 85-73 in a rematch of last year's Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference title game.
Sean Armand led the way Friday night with 23 points as Iona beat Quinnipiac 95-73 and avenged a loss to the Bobcats on Jan. 6 in Hamden.
Sean Armand scored a season-high 30 points and five players scored in double figures as Iona jumped out early to upend previously undefeated George Mason 89-73 on Saturday.
Rutgers is turning to one of its greatest players to lead the basketball program past an embarrassing coaching scandal and into its future with the Big Ten Conference.
Markel Starks led the Hoyas with 20 points but it was Porter who took over down the stretch in a 69-63 victory over Rutgers on Saturday.
During his brief time at Georgetown, freshman forward Otto Porter has proven to be a placid sort, with the kind of quiet demeanor that befits his nature as the small-town kid placed on the large stage of Big East basketball.
Isaiah Williams and Sean Armand scored 13 apiece for Iona, and Mike Poole added 11 as all of Iona's starters reached double figures.