- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mike Redmond
Eager to try for a double play in the ninth inning, Seattle Mariners third baseman Kyle Seager bobbled the ball, and the cameras caught his mistake.
One bad throw by Jarrod Saltalamacchia and one bad pitch by Jose Fernandez cost the Miami Marlins their lead. And when manager Mike Redmond turned to his struggling bullpen, things got worse.
Stephen Strasburg against the woebegone Miami Marlins figured to be no contest, and it was.
Things are going so badly for the Miami Marlins they brought in their closer trailing by seven runs in the ninth inning Monday.
The slumping Miami Marlins say it will take a team effort to pull out of this slide.
Things are going so poorly for the Miami Marlins they're losing runs.
After one of his worst major league starts, Jose Fernandez was simply ready to move on.
Mike Redmond's Miami Marlins did plenty right over the first two innings Wednesday night, building a five-run lead against the Washington Nationals.
Miami Marlins right-hander Jacob Turner strained his pitching shoulder during batting practice and will miss his scheduled start Wednesday against the Washington Nationals.
Jose Fernandez allowed his first two walks of the season, and they came back to back. When his foot slipped on a delivery, the pitch bounced several feet in front of the plate. One frustrating inning ended with the Miami Marlins' precocious ace shaking his head and screaming angrily into his glove.
Giancarlo Stanton made it interesting for Miami.
When the Miami Marlins went deep into their bench during an eighth-inning rally Thursday, infielder Casey McGehee was told to be on standby as the emergency catcher.
Michael Wacha looked sharp in his final spring start Thursday, giving up a run in five innings of the St. Louis Cardinals' 6-4 loss to the Miami Marlins.
Pitcher Henry Rodriguez was reassigned to minor league camp by the Miami Marlins on Thursday before the final game at their spring training complex.
Jose Fernandez struggled in his last tuneup for opening day as the Miami Marlins beat the St. Louis Cardinals 6-5 Tuesday.