- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Mike Rice Items
Eddie Jordan had already started reshaping his staff for his second season at Rutgers.
Authorities are looking for whoever was responsible for the killing of a female mule deer out of season.
A report commissioned by Rutgers University after a scandal led to the ousting of its basketball coach and athletic director finds breakdowns in communication as the university learned about the coach's physical and verbal abuse of players.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said he stands by the president of Rutgers University, despite swirls of controversy in recent days over the incoming athletic director's alleged record of verbal abuse.
The woman hired to clean up Rutgers' scandal-scarred athletic program quit as Tennessee's women's volleyball coach 16 years ago after her players submitted a letter complaining she ruled through humiliation, fear and emotional abuse, The Star-Ledger reported Saturday night on its website.
Rutgers named Julie Hermann its new athletic director Wednesday, and the former No. 2 athletic administrator at Louisville promised a restart for the scandal-scarred program following the ouster of its men's basketball coach and the resignation of other officials.
With his voice quivering at times, Eddie Jordan returned to Rutgers and took over as coach of the scandal-marred basketball program, promising to move forward and restore the dignity, pride and integrity to a university embarrassed by abuses that forced the firing of coach Mike Rice.
Rutgers University is set to introduce a new men's basketball coach who will replace fired coach Mike Rice.
Rutgers introduced Eddie Jordan as its new men's basketball coach Tuesday, turning to a name from the school's past as it seeks to move forward from a scandal that forced the firing of coach Mike Rice and the resignation of athletic director Tim Pernetti.