- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
Latest Mike Rice Items
When Eddie Jordan took over as Rutgers' basketball coach in April, he faced an unenviable task - rebuilding a program in shambles following Mike Rice's ignominious departure.
Authorities are looking for whoever was responsible for the killing of a female mule deer out of season.
A law firm's investigation has determined that a former assistant football coach for Rutgers did not bully a former player and there was no retaliation against the player.
Rutgers is dealing with another issue involving a coach's treatment of a player.
A report commissioned by Rutgers University after a scandal led to the ousting of its basketball coach and athletic director finds breakdowns in communication as the university learned about the coach's physical and verbal abuse of players.
Where is NCAA president Mark Emmert? That the scandal is academic and not athletic is irrelevant. The president has already shown a devil-may-care willingness to disregard tradition and intervene at Penn State.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said he stands by the president of Rutgers University, despite swirls of controversy in recent days over the incoming athletic director's alleged record of verbal abuse.
The woman hired to clean up Rutgers' scandal-scarred athletic program quit as Tennessee's women's volleyball coach 16 years ago after her players submitted a letter complaining she ruled through humiliation, fear and emotional abuse, The Star-Ledger reported Saturday night on its website.
Rutgers named Julie Hermann its new athletic director Wednesday, and the former No. 2 athletic administrator at Louisville promised a restart for the scandal-scarred program following the ouster of its men's basketball coach and the resignation of other officials.