- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
Latest Mike Rice Items
Former Rutgers Athletic Director Tim Pernetti is getting $1.2 million in salary, plus an iPad, car allowance and more than two years of health insurance coverage under a settlement agreement.
Robert Morris hopes to address this week allegations of physical confrontations with players and former coach Mike Rice during his three seasons with the Colonials.
The FBI is investigating whether a former Rutgers basketball employee tried to extort the university before he made videos that showed ex-coach Mike Rice shoving and kicking players and berating them with gay slurs.
Just a few months ago, things could not have been more promising for Rutgers as it looked to bolster its place in college sports.
The burgeoning basketball scandal has cost Rutgers more than a popular, young athletic director, an interim general counsel, two coaches and a lot of embarrassment.
A former Rutgers University employee who made public the video that led to the basketball coach's dismissal and the athletic director's resignation has filed a whistleblower lawsuit against the university.
It seemed a perfect fit when Tim Pernetti was hired as athletic director at Rutgers in April 2009.
The call from faculty members and politicians to oust top Rutgers University administrators grew louder, a day after men's basketball coach Mike Rice was fired for mistreating players, shoving them and berating them with gay slurs.
Tim Pernetti is out as Rutgers athletic director, two days after the basketball coach he hired, Mike Rice, was dismissed when a video went public showing him shoving, grabbing and throwing balls at players and using anti-gay slurs.