- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Mike Riley Items
The Pac-12 season has reached its midpoint and, other than second-ranked Oregon rolling again, few things have gone as predicted.
Five lists to help you through the 2012 college football season.
At first glance, Greg Whittington appears to be composed of all arms and legs, his "Plastic Man"-esque limbs extending from his gangly 6-foot-8 frame in perpetuity.
An Oregon State defensive tackle who collapsed during a pick-up basketball game and died was stricken so suddenly that even if emergency personnel had been on the scene, they likely could not have saved him, a state police spokesman said.
No. 2 Alabama (8-0, 5-0 SEC) vs. No. 1 LSU (8-0, 5-0), 8 p.m. (CBS).
As far as Wisconsin's players are concerned, a Pac-12 opponent is automatically dangerous _ even if the team in question, Oregon State, is coming off a head-scratching loss, unsettled at quarterback and might be missing its new star running back.
Oregon State defensive tackle Castro Masaniai has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor count of attempted coercion stemming from an altercation with his girlfriend in May.
Oregon State flanker James Rodgers will miss the rest of the season with a left knee injury.
Under-appreciated or overrated. Slighted or skating by. Put 'em in or keep 'em out.