- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
Latest Mike Rizzo Items
Ryan Zimmerman and Denard Span hope they can return from injuries as soon as possible and were in good spirits Sunday morning.
If you saw the name Stephen Strasburg and the words “ligament damage” in a newspaper headline, critics of the national nightmare known as the “Strasburg shutdown” would be charging Nationals Park with pitchforks. They would be calling for general manager Mike Rizzo’s head.
The Nationals have placed reliever Erik Davis on the 60-day DL with a right elbow sprain.
The Nationals opened spring training on Thursday by trading right-handed pitching prospect Nathan Karns to the Tampa Bay Rays for reserve catcher Jose Lobaton.
On the surface, the numbers don't look promising. The Nationals traded for reserve catcher Jose Lobaton on Thursday and the stat that immediately jumps out is his caught stealing percentage.
On the day pitchers and catchers reported, the Nationals traded right-hander Nate Karns to Tampa Bay for No. 2 catcher Jose Lobaton.
Nationals GM Mike Rizzo explains Thursday's deal for Jose Lobaton, and what the club expects from their newest catcher along with Wilson Ramos in 2014.
Just days before pitchers and catchers are set to report, Rizzo issued a 'State of the Nationals' address to fans via the team's website.
Mike Rizzo stopped by at this past weekend's Nats Fest to talk with Mark about the team's offseason and what he expects from Matt Williams' first spring training.