- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
Latest Mike Rizzo Items
The Washington Nationals finalized their trade to acquire left-hander Tom Gorzelanny from the Chicago Cubs for three minor league prospects on Wednesday, and also agreed to terms with utility player Jerry Hairston Jr.
The Oakland Athletics suddenly have a lineup that could make them a contender in the AL West _ if the oft-injured A's stay healthy, of course.
Outfielder Josh Willingham has been traded to the Oakland Athletics in a deal that sends two prospects to the Washington Nationals.
The Washington Nationals figure it was worth asking: Hey, Cliff Lee, want to play in the nation's capital?
Paul Konerko is staying with the White Sox, Carlos Pena is going to the Cubs.
Some general managers had just arrived at the winter meetings and some were not even at the winter meetings yet when the Washington Nationals made a startling announcement Sunday evening: They had agreed with right fielder Jayson Werth on a $126 million, seven-year contract.
Right fielder Jayson Werth has agreed to a $126 million, seven-year contract with the Washington Nationals.
Top overall draft pick Bryce Harper is heading to the Arizona Fall League, where the Washington Nationals plan to tweak his batting stroke.
Stephen Strasburg knows exactly what he did for the 2010 Washington Nationals.