- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay comments
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
Latest Mike Rizzo Items
The man who changes everything wears his hair long and unkempt. He brings with him a ring, from the 2008 Philadelphia Phillies - teammates turned rivals - along with a swagger, a presence, lofty expectations and a $126 million price tag.
On the day that Bryce Harper was told for the first time in his life that he didn't make a baseball team, he was sitting in the Nationals' major league clubhouse at Space Coast Stadium.
The Washington Nationals traded outfielder Nyjer Morgan to the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday for minor league infielder Cutter Dykstra and cash.
The way Nyjer Morgan introduced himself to Washington, D.C., in 2009, it would have been hard to envision the center fielder's tumultuous tenure ending unceremoniously less than two years later.
The Washington Nationals traded hot-tempered outfielder Nyjer Morgan to the Milwaukee Brewers on Sunday for minor league infielder Cutter Dykstra and cash.
The Washington Nationals have optioned top prospect Bryce Harper to Class A Hagerstown, saying the top overall pick in last year's draft needs to get more playing time to prepare for the season.
Washington manager Jim Riggleman's office was still basically empty Tuesday afternoon as team personnel, coaches and players shuffled past his door inside the Nationals' spring training complex.
Right-handed reliever Todd Coffey has agreed to a one-year contract with the Washington Nationals.
The Washington Nationals finalized their trade to acquire left-hander Tom Gorzelanny from the Chicago Cubs for three minor league prospects on Wednesday, and also agreed to terms with utility player Jerry Hairston Jr.