- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Mike Robinson Items
It took nine hours to get most of the people to the interstate across the river when the zombies closed in on Charleston, W.Va.
The longtime clerk in a northeast Kansas town has resigned and an auditor has been hired to review the town's finances.
There's a local connection to the Winter Olympics in Sochi, and it's not that the weather around Southern Indiana lately has resembled what one would expect to find in Russia.
Skydiving instructor Mike Robinson was at 12,000 feet, just seconds away from his fourth and final jump of the day, when a second plane carrying other skydivers struck the aircraft he was in, sending them all tumbling toward the ground.