- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
Latest Mike Rogers Items
The CIA's former deputy director disclosed Wednesday that Obama administration officials were alerted the day before they went on national television that a key tenet of their original Benghazi storyline might be inaccurate.
Rep. Dave Camp, the chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee and an advocate for overhauling the federal tax code, announced Monday that he will retire after 24 years in Congress.
Rep. Mike Rogers said Sunday that Russian President Vladimir Putin shows no signs of retreat after annexing Crimea from the Ukraine, but he wouldn't bet on intrusions into the eastern swath of the country.
Rep. Mike Rogers, the head of the House Intelligence Committee, is leaving Congress at the end of his current term.
Comments about the announcement Friday by U.S. Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., that he won't seek re-election and will begin a radio show:
Rep. Mike Rogers, the brash-talking Republican security hawk who has criticized the Obama administration yet commanded uncommon bipartisan support as chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said Friday he was retiring from Congress next year.
Republican Congressman Mike Rogers of Michigan says he won't seek re-election.
Seven-term Republican Congressman Mike Rogers of Michigan's new radio show will be with Atlanta-based Cumulus Media.
U.S. Army Pfc. Andrew Kach proved his "Michigan toughness" when mortar fire knocked him out of a guard tower and, despite his wounds, he saved another soldier's life, Kach's Vietnam War captain said.