- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Why such hatred toward America's freedom of religion?
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Mike Rosario
Things had been going so well for the Kentucky Wildcats.
The 6-foot-10 forward was hurt during the No. 25 Wildcats' 69-52 loss at No. 7 Florida on Tuesday night. Noel ran into the padded basket support with about eight minutes remaining after blocking Mike Rosario's layup from behind.
Kentucky freshman Nerlens Noel was scheduled for an MRI on his left knee Wednesday after X-rays were negative.
Indiana climbed its way to No. 1 this week, back where it started the season.