- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Mike Ross Items
Democratic gubernatorial hopeful Mike Ross again outpaced his chief Republican rival in fundraising for the state's top office, bringing in more than $540,000 during the last three months of 2013, according to campaign finance reports filed Wednesday.
The annual raccoon supper in Gillett, an Arkansas political tradition, attracted hundreds of voters plus lawmakers from across the state, including Democratic and Republican candidates for the U.S. Senate and for governor.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (AP) — Former U.S. Rep. Asa Hutchinson raised more than $445,000 in the final three months of 2013 in his bid for the Republican gubernatorial nomination, his campaign announced Friday.
A Senate committee has refused to approve a promotion to admiral for a Navy officer who, as a young fighter pilot during a training mission, deliberately shot down an Air Force plane whose flier has suffered a life of pain from his forced ejection.
When retired Air Force pilot Mike Ross learned this month that the Navy aviator who shot him down is on a nomination list for the rank of admiral, he had a visceral reaction.
Rep. Mike Ross, the only Democrat among Arkansas' four House members, announced Monday he won't seek re-election next year.
As the only congressman in Arkansas seeking re-election, Rep. Mike Ross should have plenty of reason to fret as he runs when many Democrats and incumbents are endangered.