- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Mike Scioscia Items
Los Angeles Angels lefty Hector Santiago kept up his push for a starting spot, pitching four shutout innings Friday in a 3-2 loss to the Chicago Cubs in a split-squad game.
Starters C.J. Wilson of the Los Angeles Angels and Dan Haren of the Los Angeles Dodgers each pitched four shutout innings Thursday as the teams played to a 4-all, 10-inning tie.
Matt Cain pitched three shutout innings in his first start of the spring and Pablo Sandoval hit a pair of RBI singles as the San Francisco Giants defeated the Los Angeles Angels 3-2 Wednesday.
Raul Ibanez homered off Yu Darvish and the Los Angeles Angels topped the Texas Rangers 7-4 Tuesday.
Challenged for the first time under Major League Baseball's expanded replay system, umpires got it right.
Challenged for the first time under Major League Baseball's expanded replay system, umpires got it right. The umps went 3 for 3 on Monday as MLB tried out the new format at three spring training games.
Yoenis Cespedes hit a two-run double and the Oakland Athletics defeated the Los Angeles Angels 3-2 Sunday.
Mike Trout wasted little time in showing off his million-dollar swing.
Los Angeles Angels outfielder Josh Hamilton will be sidelined for at least two weeks because of a strained calf muscle, and pitcher C.J. Wilson does not appear to be seriously hurt after getting struck on the head by a line drive in batting practice.