- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Mike Scioscia Items
Los Angeles Angels catcher Chris Iannetta hopes this happens to Garrett Richards many times over.
On a night when starter Jered Weaver struggled at times, the Los Angeles Angels were more concerned about a reliever who only faced one batter.
During their surge to get back near the top of the AL West, hitting has not been the problem for the Los Angeles Angels.
The Los Angeles Angels have reinstated outfielder Kole Calhoun from the 15-day disabled list and optioned left-hander Hector Santiago to Triple-A Salt Lake.
C.J. Wilson enjoys being a tourist in Toronto, but he doesn't much like pitching there.
The Los Angeles Angels have recalled infielder Luis Jimenez from Triple-A Salt Lake City and placed third baseman Ian Stewart on the 15-day disabled list.
With his command failing him in a tight situation, Jered Weaver put his pride aside and did something he's never done before: He asked to be taken out of the game.
In one weekend, the Blue Jays have gone from streaking to slumping.
Tyler Skaggs put a bad start behind him in the best way possible: by carving up his next opponent.