- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Mike Scioscia Items
Hours before Davey Johnson stood at home plate and exchanged his first Nationals lineup card with Angels manager Mike Scioscia, he mentioned that there was a lot of stress that came with managing a baseball team. Stress, though, was something he liked about the job.
The Los Angeles Angels have placed right-handed reliever Fernando Rodney on the 15-day disabled list after team doctors determined additional time off was the best treatment for his upper-back strain.
Ray Fosse watched the crushing blow to Giants star Buster Posey and wondered why after all these years there are still few rules to protect catchers at the plate.
The Los Angeles Angels placed infielder Howie Kendrick on the 15-day disabled list on Thursday with right hamstring tightness.
Former Cy Young Award winner Jake Peavy made his long-awaited return to the Chicago White Sox rotation Wednesday night after getting activated from the 15-day disabled list _ 10 months after he had season-ending shoulder surgery.
Undefeated Los Angeles Angels right-hander Jered Weaver was scratched from his scheduled start Sunday against Tampa Bay.
Undefeated Los Angeles Angels right-hander Jered Weaver may miss his scheduled start against Tampa Bay.
Jered Weaver kept mowing 'em down, even as he grew wearier with each pitch.
Jeff Mathis had a 10-game hitting streak during the first month of last season and was batting .324 heading into April 19.