- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Mike Shanahan Items
Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan on Wednesday shook up his coaching staff in the wake of his second last-place finish in as many seasons.
There is one, and only one, man who can list NFL Rookie of the Year and Coach of the Year awards on his resume, and he has a corner office at Redskins Park.
The Cincinnati Bengals were absolutely dreadful in their 31-10 loss to the Houston Texans on Saturday. The Atlanta Falcons were even worse in their 24-2 loss to the New York Giants 24 hours later.
Mike Shanahan and the Washington Redskins coaching staff will coach the South team at the Senior Bowl in Mobile, Ala., later this month, game officials announced Saturday.
Who needs August? Welcome to the dog days of January, when every new year seems just like the old year for many sports fans in these parts.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 34-10 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.
A paradox floated around Redskins Park on Monday as players cleaned out their lockers and departed for the offseason. The Washington Redskins finished 5-11, one game worse than last year in coach Mike Shanahan's first season, but many insist progress is clear.
Mike Shanahan furrowed his brow Sunday afternoon while explaining the latest batch of mistakes made by his Washington Redskins.
The disparity between the Washington Redskins and their NFC East division counterparts became painfully clear - for the umpteenth time this season - in the fourth quarter of Sunday's 34-10 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles.