- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
Latest Mike Shanahan Items
Redskins running back Ryan Torain was scheduled to visit a hand specialist Wednesday evening after injuring his left hand during the morning practice. Coaches are confident, however, that Torain wouldn't miss more than a couple of weeks if his hand is fractured.
Veteran cornerback Phillip Buchanon, who re-signed with the Washington Redskins this week, will miss the first four games of the regular season because he was suspended by the NFL. Coach Mike Shanahan told reporters of the suspension but would not discuss details.
Albert Haynesworth would have been happy just to get away from Washington.
Washington Redskins coach Mike Shanahan expects quarterback Rex Grossman to travel to Northern Virginia on Tuesday night and re-sign with the team, Shanahan said Tuesday morning.
Washington Redskins cornerback Phillip Buchanon will be suspended for the first four games of the regular season, coach Mike Shanahan said Tuesday.
Kicker Graham Gano had no competition during the Washington Redskins' training camp last season, which was a bit odd.
A running play the Washington Redskins attempted in practice Monday morning was reminiscent of last season - and that can't be a good thing.
Coach Mike Shanahan prioritized defensive upgrades in the draft and free agency, giving the unit a facelift that should move the Redskins closer to achieving their vision for the 3-4 scheme.
Donovan McNabb didn't agree to a trade to the Minnesota Vikings to sit on the sidelines and mentor a young rookie.